Showroom Treasure Island...

Discuss Simlab Composer released by Simlab Soft
Destiny

Showroom Treasure Island...

Postby Destiny » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Hey there...

For those who have found there way into the Hut.. YAY!!.. But be careful, you might fall through the invisible floor.. Just to let you know.. Our little 8 year old can do it.. :lol: :lol:

She loves standing in front of the crazy crab and going for a ride on the Crab.. Great Collision.. Makes many things possible regarding creating interactive content..

I will build on this project.. as my skills improve.. There are 3 uploaded, but only the Top one is correct.. For some reason the Local Showroom uploads to the Public. Once in Public, at the moment users cannot remove.. But hopefully the new updates will see that change.. No sure why the Local should even upload to the Public. Seems a bit silly..

Just one visible bug.. After you click on X-Ray, the colours will change.. The sand will go a very dark orange/brown.. That bug needs a fix..

I hope someone can test my Treasure Island VR with a VR Head-Set.. I would love to hear from you.. I cannot using this feature, even if I had the Head-Set since it's not available with Mac.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Destiny...

Return to “SimLab Composer”