Water Effect....

Discuss Simlab Composer released by Simlab Soft
Destiny

Re: Water Effect....

Postby Destiny » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:10 am

Simlab, I rebuilt my Treasure Island VR Game.. Each time I added a new feature, I tested it.. The Water Effect worked.. I made sure I saved each time.. After I was happy with the results, I created a new project, then re-opened my Treasure Island Game. The Water Effect failed to work. I closed Simlab Composer and reopened it. The Water Effect still failed to work.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So much work for nothing.!!!

Destiny...

Destiny

Postby Destiny » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:28 am

I find it really strange that my Showroom Treasure Island had the Water Effect working, but now it does not since the update.. The issue has to have something to do with the Viewer..

Destiny....

Destiny

Postby Destiny » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:57 am

It seems the Water Effect does not Save, so it SOMETIMES work if I add it again.. i am hoping I can have it all working when its all done and uploaded to the Showroom.. This does not explain WHY the Water Effect worked at the Showroom and now doesn't.. When its working it look awesome..

Destiny...

Destiny

Postby Destiny » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:11 am

My Water Effect began to work.. I edited the Environments etc and it still worked.. It looked great...

I then added another object into my VR game and the Water Effect stopped working.. I think adding a new Action also stops the Effect.. I will work on it until its finished and they try to get the Water working.. I do not really know what is causing this issue, it seems to be a few things.. But it is clear that there is an issue.. I have two objects with Water Effect.. The Ocean and the Bucket Of Water.. It has to be the overall Effect since both will stop working..

Destiny...

Return to “SimLab Composer”