Feedback about SimLab Composer 8.2.0

Discuss Simlab Composer released by Simlab Soft
Tessla

Re: Feedback about SimLab Composer 8.2.0

Postby Tessla » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:25 pm

I do not think that is the issue. I have just viewed my old Treasure Island using the new Showroom.. The colours are terrible. A bit like after going in and out of Xray mode with the older version, where the colours changed and where I reported this issue.. Also, the Water effect does not work in my Treasure Island when before it did.. It has a slight ripple but not like it once did. There is an issue with the new Viewer.. Check out my old Treasure Island at the Showroom. You will see. The Preview Image at the showroom is a screen shot of how it used to look like.. Nothing like like that now..

With regards to the Loader, the Showroom has one but viewing the VR on Desktop before its been uploaded also needs that Loader indicator..

Also, the Flight Mode is now missing.. The issue IS the Showroom Viewer.

Destiny...

Tessla

Postby Tessla » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:56 pm

I have just checked out Showroom Local and Network. They all have the same rendering and lighting issues. They all have NO Flight Mode options too.. I cannot take a screen shot since as soon as I press the Control Key, the VR image goes black..

Destiny..

Tessla

Postby Tessla » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:56 am

Opening my Treasure Island VR Game, not only the water effect will not work but none of the animations will either. This would be a big concern for those who make a project in one version, then have a need to update or change something only find that the entire project needs remaking.

I put in heaps of work to make a show piece VR Game, only to fined I have to make it all over again.. Not sure I want to..

Destiny...

Return to “SimLab Composer”