Showroom Issues.... Bugs...

Discuss Simlab Composer released by Simlab Soft
Tessla

Showroom Issues.... Bugs...

Postby Tessla » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi Simlab..

We downloaded the Showroom Viewer on our daughters Lenovo IdeaPad 120s 14" Celeron Laptop. It just about fits... It's a little tricky to see the bottom scroll arrow. It really need to be about 5mm smaller in hight and width....

Another thing we noticed, on her Windows machine, she sees a Loader Bar when she opens a project.. On our Mac, we just get a blank black screen.. No loader indicator at all..

Also, not sure if the Laptop is up to it, but it lags badly..

One more thing. I have tried many times to upload our Treasure Island 2, but it keep crashing.. Today I uploaded an Apparent project and was amazed to see that our Treasure Island 2 was there after we uploaded the Apartment. I can view it and test it too.. However, the Treasure Island 2 is NOT available on our daughters Laptop.. All very strange.

Your Showroom View is a painful thing to use..!!

Tesselaar...

Tessla

Re: Showroom Issues.... Bugs...

Postby Tessla » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:14 am

Well, our friend downloaded the Showroom too.. The Treasure Island is not there... So why is it on my Mac Showroom..

Tesselaar..
Attachments
showroom.jpg

Tessla

Postby Tessla » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:29 pm

Your VR Showroom is truly frustrating!.. Any project around the 280mg will not load.. It will crash!!.. We sent our new Treasure Island project to you for upload but we are guessing that since it has been downloaded, that you too may have experienced issues with it since it has not been added to the Showroom yet......

This really needs attention.. We have two nice VR ready to upload but we are unable to showcase our work..

Our holiday is nearing its end and then we will not be able to have the time to test out features. There are many great features in SLC, but some features need to be fixed before others are added.. Otherwise the software will become more and more buggy..

Tesselaar..

Tessla

Postby Tessla » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:15 pm

Our 'The CAD Forest' project is 263mg.. We have tried to upload using a Windows machine, but same thing.. The Showroom will crash.. We have tried naming our files with no spaces. Nothing we try allows for our files to upload.

What do you suggest..

Tesselaar..

Tessla

Postby Tessla » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:37 am

We downloaded the VR Showroom and reinstalled it.. Made no difference. Its still crashing.. Impossible to upload our projects.. We have managed to uploaded the smaller projects, so there must be some kind of file limit in some way...

Tesselaar..

Tessla

Postby Tessla » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:22 am

We finally got a Windows machine to Uploading...>>>> Yay.... I mean Nay!... All night and nothing uploaded.. We give up..!!

Tesselaar...

Tessla

Postby Tessla » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:01 am

Simlab have just uploaded a Computer VR to the Showroom.. When we click on Desktop.. The Showroom will Crash!!

The is the report in part..

Tesselaar...
Attachments
Showroom.jpg

Tessla

Postby Tessla » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:29 am

OK Simlab.. I think I have worked out the issue. Basically there is a conflict with Actions when uploading to the VR Showroom. I can upload a VR with NO Actions and it work, even projects that are over 170mb.. Some projects smaller with Actions will crash.. It might be a specific Action that is doing it.. What happens on my iMac, is the Thumb and preview images will be visible, and I can view them. But they are not viewable by others.. Also, the Mac version really needs a Loader. I mentioned this at another post a long time ago, but what I did not know, is Windows version does have a loader.

Tesselaar..

Tessla

Postby Tessla » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 am

Well, perhaps I am wrong.. I made a Test VR with Multi Actions and it uploaded and works. However, I am unable to remove it.. Its says I do not have Permission to remove. it.. emmmm ...

Tesselaar..

Tessla

Postby Tessla » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:39 am

See here, I do not have permission to delete a file I posted today..

The Treasure Island is not even visible on our daughters note book in Showroom, yet we can see it on our Mac.. and we cannot remove it..

Very hard to use.. Very frustrating when I am unable to upload some of our projects..

Tesselaar...

Return to “SimLab Composer”