Able to import a sequence of images into the Timeline

Share any feature you'd like to see in composer coming releases
Destiny

Able to import a sequence of images into the Timeline

Postby Destiny » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:08 am

Hi.. I would like to be able to import a sequence of images into the Timeline and then save that sequence in the Library to call on anytime..

Why?? So i can add an animation into the scene.. It should work and it would be very very cool..

Destiny...

SimLab

Re: Able to import a sequence of images into the Timeline

Postby SimLab » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:25 pm

Destiny,

How this is different from current movie animation that can be applied to an object?

Ashraf

Destiny

Re: Able to import a sequence of images into the Timeline

Postby Destiny » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:50 pm

Not sure what option you are suggesting here.. But my idea is to add an animation like clouds rolling past or animated objects from 3rd party pngs to make animations like the fish I talk about here, that could be added to the other side of a window etc, integrated into the 3D scene or placed with the scene.. I do not think this can be done at the moment.. Using Flash in the past, I have often integrated a sequence of animations into another animation.. You cannot do it with a movie file.. I guess the only other way to do it would be to make the windows Green Chroma and remove it in a video editing software and add a layer.. But that never works so well and most people would not know how to do it.. My husband did it years ago during his multimedia course. He captured a video of himself fishing in the garden of the collage campus. Then then he created animated fish on Blue Screen colour and put them on top of his fishing video, so it looked like flying fish around him.. There is more to this than you might think. You can add talking characters into the Simlab Composer scene. There might be an issue with lip syncing the audio to the lips but I have done it in the past with Flash.. I used to use Poser with Mimic, basically a 3D Fish added into the Simlab Scene..

The attached is not working .. The audio is gone.. Not sure where my actual talking fish is.. But you can do this with people too.. You cannot add an MP4 into the Composer scene but even if you can, MP4's do you support the Alpha channel.. So using a PNG sequence provide the best quality but as I said, audio synching is problematic for talking characters...

Have I scrambled your brain yet.. hahah..

Destiny..
Attachments

[ Play Quicktime file ] BlueTalkingFish3.mp4 [ 345.25 KiB | Viewed 61 times ]

Return to “Composer Feature Requests”