Mouse Sensitivity while tumbling inside composer

Share any feature you'd like to see in composer coming releases
ne2cre8

Mouse Sensitivity while tumbling inside composer

Post by ne2cre8 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Hello,

I'd like to make a request to be able to adjust the mouse sensitivity while tumbling with the camera through the scene / orbiting around an object. In comparison to Maya, the camera movement is painfully slow and I haven't found anything in the settings to remedy this problem (current version 9.2.17).

Another issue is the technically nice idea to automatically adjust the camera speed depending on how close the camera is to an object. I can see where the idea came from but in my experience, it creates a more annoying problem than it solves, namely that while tumbling around in an architectural room, I frequently get stuck behind a wall or a furniture object and it takes too much time to move away from it again.

Instead, one should be able to set a non-dynamic mouse sensitivity per project. Also, having a hotkey which, while pressing it, changes the camera control from orbit to FPV so that the camera position is fixed and simply turns. This would make navigating inside a multitude of rooms a lot easier.

Keep up the good work!