SimLab Button Suggestion

SimLab Plugin for Modo, Import/Export/3D PDF/iPad
jasonb

SimLab Button Suggestion

Post by jasonb » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Could you please consider a button made for the modo interface. The simlab window is IMO is a large and get in the way when I am modeling. Considering that I limited screen real-estate, it would be great to be able to hit a button to toggle the simlab window on and off. I feel it is unnecessary to have the simlab window open all the time, considering I will only use it when I am done modeling and want to create 3dPdf. I know how to call it up by bring up a new window and then picking a layout, but that seems to me a lot of trouble. A nice button on the modo UI would be great. There are a lot of examples of other developers doing this (GoZ, SLIK,Moto...etc.) I am not a programmer and would love to just to customize it myself, but I don't know how to add it to the modo UI. Please consider... Thanks.

Also, Can we get rid of the register button once the software is registered.... Just seems a little unnecessary and makes the pallet that much bigger. I would think that the software would check to se if it was registered or not once you tried to save it as a 3dpdf or bring it into simlab. If the software was not registered, then you would be notified .... just a suggestion.

SimLab

Re: SimLab Button Suggestion

Post by SimLab » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:18 am

Thanks for the suggestions for improving the utilization of the screen real state.
We will look into those suggestions in next updates of the plugin.