Showcase of Simulated Animations

Tessla

Showcase of Simulated Animations

Post by Tessla » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:43 am

Hi there..

A while back, we cancelled our server space address, consiquently so many of our Simulated Animations could no longer be viewed here. We have now created a Showcase on our new server space.. We hope you like our work.. We will add more in time..

http://tesselaar-romanoff.com/Tesselaar-Showcase.html

Tesselaar..

SimLab

Re: Showcase of Simulated Animations

Post by SimLab » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:57 pm

Great collection of Models, we really appreciate sharing.

Soon we want to spend sometime focusing on VR in education, we need your help.

jsaid

Post by jsaid » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Tessla! You're our king/queen of simulation. Great collection though; it clearly shows the long journey of giving. Keep it up 8-)

Tessla

Post by Tessla » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:23 am

We would love to help in any way we can.. We feel that Virtual Reality is a totally under utilised media in education, but that is mostly due to the fact that many teachers, and others, do not even know about VRs and have no idea in how to create a VR Tour..

During the last week of school, I was chatting to an IT teacher who was very interested in using my skills and knowledge in VRs.. But sadly, it was not really for Simlab Composer.. They needed to make VR Tours for their indigenous aboriginal students, making a collection of pano images of aboriginal sacred sites, but capturing the pano images to add into the VR Tour would be the big challenge.. I thought about a way to use Simlab Composer for their needs, but sadly I do not think it would work.. But it does go to show that at least this high school is aware of VRs..

I have also had an interview with a private all boys college where they seemed to be interested in my VR skills.. It is our hope that schools become more aware of this medias immersive learning potential.. We feel its a great way to engage the disengaged student...

Regards

Tesselaar..
SimLab wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:57 pm
Great collection of Models, we really appreciate sharing.

Soon we want to spend sometime focusing on VR in education, we need your help.

Tessla

Post by Tessla » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:29 am

Thank you so much for your feedback.We have always tried to highlight the true creative value in using Simlab Composer. If we can do it, then anyone can.. We have no formal training in this areas.. When putting the showcase together, we were surprised at the high number of simulation/animated models we have created over the years.. We will keep our domain so we can continue to showcase the true value of Simlab Composer to others..

Tesselaar..
jsaid wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Tessla! You're our king/queen of simulation. Great collection though; it clearly shows the long journey of giving. Keep it up 8-)