interior rendering

ameier

Re: interior rendering

Postby ameier » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello Gerd,

a quick and dirty solution could be to set the glass material (2) to thin glass and change one of the wall material types to ermitter (1)...... Another way could be to create aonther light portal inside the small room and so on!

Regards

Andreas
Attachments
27-06-_2017_17-36-18.png

hornpipe

Postby hornpipe » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Ihab wrote:...Not that V-ray is not a powerful engine, but your friend is most likely relying on heavy post processing to get his results. Some random example: http://www.sketchupartists.org/tutorial ... hotoshop...

You want to say that the images rendered in SL do not need post processing? I would not assert it. But it seems to me that the first image in this thread begs for it to be processed. At least "Remove Color Cast"(green cast), a little bit "Slective Color", bit "Axposure" or "Curves". This is at first glance. ;)

Ihab wrote:ps. Sorry Mohamad to hijack the thread :D LOVE your rendering, please show us more!

I appreciate your joke. I have not yet learned how to render a good images. But I'm hard learning. :)

SimLab

Postby SimLab » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:04 pm

While any one can do post processing, depending on their skills, the aim of SimLab Composer is to allow engineers and architects to create really good rendered images. without post processing, without spending weeks learning the different techniques and each material parameter.

We are learning from users more and more, we need to encapsulate the knowledge, to add better materials, and add more presets, to make SimLab Composer reach the ease of use we are looking for, to make it very easy for the user to create a great image.

Our aim from the beginning was not to create a 1000 option material, and this is still our focus, while we are working hard to make artists happy, and while we are confident about our technology and development, I talked with the artist and he managed to get this quality in his first week of using SimLab Composer, which means that are achieving great on our number one goal :D

hornpipe

Postby hornpipe » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:41 pm

I love and use simple software. It saves a lot of time. SL perfectly fits in this category.

The concept of quality is very subjective. I do not believe that post-processing is a drawback. It is simply an additional tool, and is one more step to the desired result. It's not bad if the good image gets more better. ;) In the end, rendering is just a computer generated photo.

Return to “Rendering (images)”