Destiny Design 1
50%
GoPro Design 2
50%

Total votes: 6

Destiny

GoPro Fusion or is it....

Postby Destiny » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:03 am

I am very excited that GoPro are to release very soon their new GoPro Fusion 360 Video Camera.. However, I am not impressed with their design at all.. So I made my own version up... Attached too is what is expected to be released onto the market..

I guess we will all see if it sells..

Destiny...
Attachments
Fusion.jpg
Optimised.jpg

Destiny

Re: GoPro Fusion or is it....

Postby Destiny » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:17 pm

Well, so far.. This goes to show that I know absolutely NOTHING about camera design :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, with the GoPro render here, Simlab Composer might have made a too nicer job of it.. :lol: The ones I saw in real live photos suggest its not as nice.. But, who knows.. GoPro might be do more to their design.. It should be on the market very sooooon now...

Destiny...

Destiny

Postby Destiny » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:33 am

This is my effort in design mounted...

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/360I ... 60Cam.html

Destiny...

Destiny

Postby Destiny » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:48 am

... and to be fair, a 360 of the GoPro option.. allowing for the fact that Simlab Composer made the new GoPro Fusion look nice with its rendering..

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/GoPr ... usion.html

Check out the images on the GoPro website for the real view.. I might have given the rendering a bit too much sparkle.. :lol:

Destiny...

Destiny

Postby Destiny » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:54 pm

You might have noticed that I do not have one of those display windows on mine.. That is due the fact you cannot see it in sun light that well.. So all my displays would be on mobile devices, including smart phones and tablets. Remote operations.. :D

It just wonderful to be able to create a 3D model and rendering to look real.. Simlab Composer does do a great job in this area..

D...

Return to “Rendering (images)”