VR Interior Scene (Equiti Offices)

firas.lash

VR Interior Scene (Equiti Offices)

Post by firas.lash » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:15 pm

Quite a large scene, this is an interior project of a company named Equiti (a trading broker) located in Amman. I've modeled, visualized and implemented this office with the design and build team SADDA. The software used were Skethup, Autocad, Rhino, And the Simlab composer for the VR experience.

The project implies how significant VR can be before transitioning into realism. This office is now fully operational as you can see in the video.

Direct link to video

Tessla

Re: VR Interior Scene (Equiti Offices)

Post by Tessla » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:55 am

Absolutely amazing effort! Wonderful video experience. Sooo much work in this project.. Rendering so real..

The only thing I would like to see added, is access to the actual VR to tour myself..

Thank you for sharing such wonderful work.. It showcases what Simlab Composer is all about...

Tesselaar..

AlexisAnnexair

Post by AlexisAnnexair » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:39 pm

Hello firas-lash.

This is a very good work you did here.

Impressive :o

firas.lash

Post by firas.lash » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:59 am

Tessla wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:55 am
Absolutely amazing effort! Wonderful video experience. Sooo much work in this project.. Rendering so real..

The only thing I would like to see added, is access to the actual VR to tour myself..

Thank you for sharing such wonderful work.. It showcases what Simlab Composer is all about...

Tesselaar..
The VR file will be accessible soon on Simlab's website. Much appreciated

F.lash