VR Testing the Destiny way ;)

Tessla

VR Testing the Destiny way ;)

Postby Tessla » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

Hi... I rendered a 360 pano from the Classroom I was trying to get the lights better...

I have added some test interactive objects from within the pano.. I am still testing and experimenting..

You can use a VR Head Set with this... do not think the object a available with VR Head Sets.. I do not own one to test..

http://members.westnet.com.au/dps/Simla ... tPano.html

I will see what else I can do just for fun.. I need to add Scene Stats to the objects to do more.. Like the Apple Tablet, I can get it to open... Perhaps .....

Destiny...

SimLab

Re: VR Testing the Destiny way ;)

Postby SimLab » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:07 am

Impressive :shock:
Nice work Destiny

ntxdave

Postby ntxdave » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Destiny wrote:Hi... I rendered a 360 pano from the Classroom I was trying to get the lights better...

I have added some test interactive objects from within the pano.. I am still testing and experimenting..

You can use a VR Head Set with this... do not think the object a available with VR Head Sets.. I do not own one to test..

http://members.westnet.com.au/dps/Simla ... tPano.html

I will see what else I can do just for fun.. I need to add Scene Stats to the objects to do more.. Like the Apple Tablet, I can get it to open... Perhaps .....

Destiny...

Please educate me.........how did you produce you 360 pano as an html file? Is there a tutorial somewhere that I need to go view?

Tessla

Postby Tessla » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Hi.. I just rendered the pano in Simlab Composer, then I used PanoTour Pro software to create the VR....

I will make a new one with heaps of interactive stuff when I get time..

Destiny...

Return to “VR”