Bathroom VR Test

Tessla

Bathroom VR Test

Postby Tessla » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:02 am

Hi.. I stopped this rendering after about 8 hours, it seems to be fine, but there is no indication in Simlab Composer when it was due to finish.. The last pano I rendered took days.. Its really just a guess as to when to cancel..

http://members.westnet.com.au/dps/VRbat ... oomVR.html

Destiny...

Tessla

Re: Bathroom VR Test

Postby Tessla » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:13 am

I just added another rendered scene to this test. I had to stop the rendering since it was taking too long.. So its not the best but at least my test works.. I placed a Day Night button for changing between times and lighting. I have to work on it more. I always have issues with interior lighting.. I think Simlab could do better with it..

The main reason why I wanted the option to render a 360 3D Pano was to do this kind of thing, so I am happy I can do it. I could render a House Frame of a new building construction or new homes etc and wear a VR Head-Set to be Virtually inside that 3D Space from anywhere in the world..

I am using El Capitan, perhaps the new OS X would benefit the rendering speed but my issue is the new OS X might not support all my software. So I will wait.. I am still paying off my iMac so it will be a long time before I can afford to update my iMac.. I think I need more cores. What ever they are... Sounds like something with holes in it.. :lol: :lol:

Destiny...

Return to “VR”