Grossy

Re: Submit your model to the Gallerry to win a free upgrade

Postby Grossy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:22 pm

I'm interested.
How does one participate?

neilr

Postby neilr » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:18 pm

The first message in the thread covers it, but basically you just need to submit a render to the gallery before the end of the month.

Phidippus

Postby Phidippus » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:17 am

2 things...
1 - there was mention of a newsletter reminder for the contest ? Was one sent out and if so, how do you sign up for newsletters... I'm already a current registered user of the full package.

2 - you only need an image, not the actual model ? So you are trusting your users that they will send in images rendered within Simlab and not another 3D package or a render from another source ? I think it kind of defeats the purpose if you don't have users that send in images - or even a pdf for that matter - add screen grabs that document at least some of their procedures. Just my 3 cents.

SimLab

Postby SimLab » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:03 pm

We decided to break this to two parts one before the release of the next version of SimLab Composer.

Only users frequently visiting the forum will know and participate so users have a great chance of winning, this is a way of saying thank you to our core users.

With the release of the next release of SimLab Composer we will have another competition that we will advertise, and which I expect to have more participants.

The suggestion of submitting the model or a screen shot with SimLab Composer is a great idea for the public competition.

Return to “Gallery”