Eratros super car test renders

Showcase your 3D PDF files and 3D renders created using Simlab products
zenox3d

Eratros super car test renders

Postby zenox3d » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:16 pm

My new supercar concept called Eratros designed and modeled in blender3d 2.73 version.Today I've tried to render it with new Simlab Composer 2015 version.For the background image I've been using hdr image I bought from hdri-hub website.Material presets from Simlab mat library.It was designed several months ago,and I'm showing it first time exclusively on this forum.It is mostly finished,but I have to work on some details like front headlights design.Even then I hope so you will like it.Enjoy my work. 8-)

eratros red test 1.png
Eratros supercar concept rendering with Simlab 1

eratros red test 2.png
Eratros supercar concept rendering with Simlab 2

eratros red test 3.png
Eratros supercar concept rendering with Simlab 3

Höregrö

Re: Eratros super car test renders

Postby Höregrö » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:02 am

Very nice! I like #2 the most, perspective looks spot on. I think the car deserves better looking wheels.

zenox3d

Postby zenox3d » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Höregrö wrote:Very nice! I like #2 the most, perspective looks spot on. I think the car deserves better looking wheels.

Thank you Höregrö for your nice comment about my design.For now I'm focusing on carbody,so I will change the design of the wheels when I will come up with something interesting.For now I'm very pleased with the design of the side and rear view of my concept.I've made some changes at the front and I think this kind of headlights better suits to the car,but I will keep experimenting.Carbody material red pearl(my favorite) preset with 1.60 eta.I'm posting my new rendering with watermarks sorry,but I think you can see nicely my rendering.Maybe later I will try to render it with light sources to see what could have come out of it. ;)

Eratros concept hd.jpg
Eratros newest rendering with Simlab

kaled.abueid

Postby kaled.abueid » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:02 pm

lovely model, and lovely render, sweet job man.

PS: I agree with Höregrö, buy new rims at some point. :P

SimLab

Postby SimLab » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:00 am

The design is amazing. My opinion is that you spent more time designing the front of the car.

The last rendered image with gray rims is fantastic.

SimLab

Postby SimLab » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:00 am

The design is amazing. My opinion is that you spent more time designing the front of the car.

The last rendered image with gray rims is fantastic.

Return to “Gallery”