cant launch simlab composer.exe

Discuss any 3D\CG topic that you might find related to Simlab products
gee.02.smootjir

cant launch simlab composer.exe

Postby gee.02.smootjir » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:02 pm

hi, i'm new user for simlab and now use the trial version of simlab which was downloaded few days ago.
for comparison i also used vred trial version for sometimes till today when i want to launch simlab there is error message that tell me to configure again my installed simlab and keep won't launch.
is that something had changed on my system & how ti fix it...because i start feeling simlab is easier to use & the result is great & plant to buy ver 2.2. help me please... :cry: :cry:

my system is win xp sp3 32bit, 1gb ram, vga x3100, run on laptop acer extensa 4620z
Attachments
simlab error.JPG

SimLab

Re: cant launch simlab composer.exe

Postby SimLab » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Mixing dlls between different versions can produce this error, or having other applications sharing dlls with SimLab Composer and placing them in the Windwos system directory instead of thier own directory.

Please try uninstalling SimLab Composer and deleting the directory C:\program files\SimLab\SimLab Composer and then reinstall SimLab Composer.

gee.02.smootjir

Re: cant launch simlab composer.exe

Postby gee.02.smootjir » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:27 pm

thanks for replyin'..
everything is fine now...i think vred cause all of this....just recover some missing file from my system & simlab run again.. :mrgreen:
I'm tryin' to render some stuff from solidworks now..(although can't save it)..... :lol:

Return to “Discussions”