Windows 10 Forum Login Problem

Discuss any 3D\CG topic that you might find related to Simlab products
ntxdave

Windows 10 Forum Login Problem

Postby ntxdave » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am

I received an update to Windos 10 this week. No matter what I try, I cannot login to the forum. Works fine on my iPad (which is how I am posting this). :(

Any help is solving the problem so I can get back to the forum would be greatly appreciated.

ntxdave

Re: Windows 10 Forum Login Problem with MS Edge

Postby ntxdave » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:59 pm

I can get in just fine with IE. The latest updated to Windows 10 has caused me to not be able to log in with the Edge browser. Would be good to know if any others are having this problem with he latest Win 10 update.

jsaid

Re: Windows 10 Forum Login Problem

Postby jsaid » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:46 am

@ntcxdave,

Try to clean the history of your Edge browser. To do that, click over Settings and More button located on the upper-right corner of Edge's window > Settings > Choose what to clear (under Clear browsing data) > Check all check boxes > Click Clear > Close the browser > Open it again > Try to log-in to the forum.

[WARNING: THIS WILL DELETE ALL VISITED SITES, SAVED PASSWORDS, ETC. but there is a good chance your problem to be resolved.]

Note: If this solved the problem or not, my advice to you to start using another browsing application, such as Mozilla Firefox. Why? I guess you already figured it out!

ntxdave

Re: Windows 10 Forum Login Problem

Postby ntxdave » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:50 am

jsaid,

Thanks, I should have thought of that and it worked. You can close this thread if you like.

Return to “Discussions”