Editing animation sequence

Discuss Simlab Composer released by Simlab Soft
Tessla

Re: Editing animation sequence

Post by Tessla » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:45 pm

You just select your camera then Connect it. If you need a difference camera at a Key Frame, select a new cameras view and connect that.. and so on... Then run your animation and you will see it though the selected camera..

Destiny...
Attachments
ConnectCamera.jpg

Tessla

Post by Tessla » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:23 am

Actually, I do not think you can connect a different camera at a key frame.. I have just tried and it doesn't seem to work.. I am sure I have done this in the past.. I will test it more.

Destiny..

Tessla

Post by Tessla » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:14 am

Very strange.. I was under the impression that it was possible to animate from one camera to other at the key frames... So if its not possible, what is the point of adding more than one camera. Something must be wrong or I am doing it wrong..

Destiny..

kaled.abueid

Post by kaled.abueid » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:42 am

the multiple cameras in a scene have more than one purpose, you can create multiple render sequence for the same animation from different angles, you can also control the camera views in 3D PDF and webGL.

attached to this post is a simple guide video on how to switch views between multiple cameras.
Attachments

[The extension mp4 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Epix3D

Post by Epix3D » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Ahh! At last! Thank you so much Kaled. I have really been frustrated about this.
The other cameras must have been there after all my tries solving it. Now I finally can finish my work :D
Thank you again.

Epix3D

Post by Epix3D » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:46 pm

..By the way, -I render it out in png with no background. Is there an easy way to put a watermark/logo on animation while rendering or do I have to do it in post?

I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

kaled.abueid

Post by kaled.abueid » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:57 am

you're welcome, and regarding the watermark, i don't think that there is a way to achieve that in Simlab composer, perhaps in the near future they'll look into it because i see how adding a watermark could help, so for now you'll just have to add it in post.